Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Can We Take a Minute to Geek out about Iron Man 3?


The next offering from the Marvel universe, Iron Man 3, will be released in the United States on May 3, 2013 (those lucky Brits get it a few days earlier).

I'm a geek. Pretty much always have been. I've been into super hero swag since I was a little kid. I never grew out of that.

I'm incredibly amped on this movie. It's set to feature renowned actor Ben Kingsley as "The Mandarin," the main villain in this film. Guy Pearce also appears as "Aldrich Killian." 

Iron Man 3 is said to be following the comic book "Extremis" story line. There are a lot of cool possibilities, and I'm interested in seeing how they pull it all off.

We have months to froth at the mouth in anticipation, which is exactly what you should be doing when you watch this, the official trailer for Iron Man 3: 



I may or may not have watched that several times in a row when I first found it, early on Tuesday.

So what do you think, guys? Are you as excited about Iron Man 3 as I am? If not, what movie are you currently looking forward to the most?

No comments:

Post a Comment