Wednesday, September 5, 2012

What Have You Been Up To?

What are you looking at?


It's Wednesday.

Why am I telling you that? You know what day it is, right? I'm telling you because it's Wednesday, and I haven't really written anything here for days.

Why?

It's not because I don't love you or because I don't love writing here. I've been busy. Really, really busy. I've been busting my butt trying to get a new graphic design business off the ground. I've been trying to figure out how to be a dad, and how to get my kid to sleep at night.

It's been a whirlwind, but I'm making myself sit down and write, because I don't want to neglect this blog, and I certainly don't want to neglect you.


So, I'm copping out a little bit, and I'm turning the microphone around so it faces your direction. I want to know about you. I had a baby. (Well, my wife did.) I started a business. I'm busier than I ever have been in my life.

How about you?

Have you written an awesome blog post? Share the link with us. Did you build something cool? Post the picture. Did you start a business or a new job? Tell us all about it.

What's new with you??

No comments:

Post a Comment