Friday, August 31, 2012

Friday Funhouse: August 31, 2012


I'm sure you noticed that I've been easing my way back into blogging. It's been a process, as I juggle this labor of love with learning to be a daddy.

I've neglected you, and for that, I'm truly sorry.

But, I'm excited to bring you the first "Friday Funhouse" in almost a month, and I think it's a doozy.

By the way, in case you missed it, I published a few new posts this week. Here they are, in case you want to get caught up:

- On Monday, I ran a guest post by Caleb McNary about the 'Magic of Parenthood' 

- On Tuesday, I reminded you to buy Chad Gibbs' new book, and to donate to a deserving cause

- Yesterday, I was really honest about the stress of starting a new business, as well as my commitment to never stop dreaming

Speaking of starting a new business, did you know that I run a web and graphic design company called KR Graphix? I create custom websites, logos, advertisements and any other kind of graphic job a small business, organization or individual would need help with such various projects.

It's still a work in progress, so I wanted to remind you that you can help me out by telling everyone you know about my business, especially friends and family who run businesses.

You also can "Like" the KR Graphix Facebook Page


If you or anyone know are interested in a website or other graphic job, I'd love to give you a free quote, no strings attached, just click the following button, fill out the quick form, and I'll get right back to you:

Thanks in advance!

On to the funny stuff:




















No comments:

Post a Comment