Monday, June 4, 2012

Guest Post for Andilit.com: "How Badly Do You Want to Succeed?"


I'm really excited to be guest-posting today at AndiLit.com, a fantastic resource site for writers that is run by my friend Andrea Cumbo. If you don't check out her site regularly, you really need to. You should also follow her on Twitter.

For interested writers, Andrea runs a very insightful Twitter chat, every Tuesday night at 9 p.m. ET. If you ever are curious and want to tap into the wellspring of knowledge and community of other writers, just use the hashtag #WriteStuff. You won't be disappointed!

My post today has to do with a story I heard recently. It's also a bit of me sharing my heart and experience as I continue to try and find my way as an unemployed writer.

Interested?

Check out my post, "How Badly Do You Want to Succeed," HERE.

No comments:

Post a Comment