Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Aidan Robert Haggerty: A 30 Week 4D Ultrasound

Smile for the camera!

Today, I come before you, not as a blogger or an author. Nay, I am much more than that. Today, I am posting as a proud father!

If you've been hanging out for a while, it's not news to you that Kim and I are expecting our first child, a son, Aidan Robert Haggerty, on (or close to) August 12.

Yesterday, we, along with several friends and family members, traveled to Fun Fetal Photos (unpaid plug), in Hampton, Virginia, where we were able to see a 4-D Ultrasound of our baby. It was awesome.

The highlight was seeing him smile. I've never really experienced anything like it. It was my baby boy...smiling at me! Albeit, it was through the use of electric contraptions and through a mass of placenta, but still, amazing.

You guys couldn't be there, but you would have been, right?

We're friends, and friends share with each other. So I decided to show you some of my favorite pictures from the 4-D Ultrasound.

Check it out:













Admit it. He's the cutest 30 week old baby you've ever seen, right??



No comments:

Post a Comment