Friday, June 22, 2012

Friday Funhouse: June 22, 2012


Before I recap the week that was, I'd like to ask a request on behalf of friend of mine. My buddy, Chad Jones, is pursuing the opportunity to attend a Ransomed Hearts event, but he's a little shy of the funds needed to get there.

Chad is a quality guy, and Ransomed Hearts is a quality event. He's not far from reaching his goal. Times are tough, but if we all give 5-10 bucks, I think we can get him there by the end of the day. 

To find out how you can get Chad to his goal, click HERE.

Here's what went down this week on TheIsleOfMan.Net:





As always, I'd like to encourage you to subscribe to my e-mail list and get a free copy of my book, HERE. I'd love it if you "Liked" my Facebook page, followed me on Twitter and on Pinterest and subscribed by RSS, here. If you could do any or all of that, I'd love you more than Emily Maynard loves to tell guys she really is feeling a connection with them.

Bring on the Funhouse!
























No comments:

Post a Comment