Tuesday, May 15, 2012

'Thor' Makes Everything Better



I realize yesterday's post was kind of a bummer. I was venting. It was a little negative. Sorry about that.

In light of all that, I wanted to pick things up today and try and lighten the mood.

So, I thought I'd bring up the most entertaining conversation I had this week and share it with you guys.

A few days ago, I had a very humorous Twitter exchange with my friend Jamie (from Jamie's Rabbits), wherein, we decided to take famous movie titles and insert Thor's name into them.

We thought it would be funny.

We weren't wrong.

Unfortunately, Twitter (which is currently on my "doo-doo list") decided to delete our whole conversation, so I can't share them, but here are examples of what it may have looked like:

- "The Thorshank Redemption"
- "12 Angry Thors"
- "Thorception"
- "Thorrest Gump"
- Thor to the Future"

You get the idea.

So, since I lost our list, I'm imploring you to help me rebuild. The task is simple. Take some of your favorite movie titles and insert Thor into them. The funnier the better.

Go!

No comments:

Post a Comment