Thursday, April 5, 2012

March Madness Bracket Contest Winner


I'm a few days late on this, and for that, I do apologize. 

As most of you know, the NCAA Men's Division I Basketball Tournament is all over and the Kentucky Wildcats emerged victorious as the champions.

So, now it's time to unveil which Isle of Man reader had the bracket that sucked the least.

::drumroll::

Jared Hollier was the winner, picking 42 of the match ups correctly, as well as choosing Kentucky to win the championship.

Originally, there was not going to be any prize, other than a post celebrating the winner for their bracket and overall awesomeness as a person.

Well, my buddies over at OurShirtsDontSuck.com weren't having any of that nonsense, and they chipped in to provide one of their awesome shirts to the contest winner.

Which reminds me -- have you visited OurShirtsDontSuck.com? Do you follow them on Twitter HERE? Those are two homework assignments you can quickly and efficiently handle. Call it a favor to me. Call it a favor to yourself. Either way, get on that. (Please?)

Mr. Hollier, if you would be so kind, shoot me an email or DM on Twitter and I will go over details with you on how to collect your prize.

Thanks to all who played and, again, thanks to OurShirtsDontSuck.com!

No comments:

Post a Comment