Friday, April 6, 2012

Friday Funhouse: April 6, 2012



I'm not gonna lie. It's been a rough week. I overextended myself whilst bringing groceries into the house, which resulted in me jacking up my neck. Nothing shows you that you're getting old like a "grocery carrying injury" that leaves you also totally debilitated.

It wasn't all bad though.

This week, Kim and I went to her 20 week pregnancy appointment, in which we were able to see the baby once more via Ultrasound. Check out his latest profile HERE.

I also got to interview Chad Gibbs. He's a cool guy. If you missed the interview, read it HERE.

Anyway, enough tomfoolery. Let's get to the funny pics and vids!



Quite Possibly the Coolest Coffee Table Ever:



I'm getting one of these bad-boys for the Man-Cave:



Speaking of Man-Caves:



Pretty Self-Explanatory:



Check the Background...homey:



Not a big bar soap fan, but I'd totally buy this:



Yeah...you missed.



Favorite Meme of the Week:



Super Thermostat Nest Gets Even More Nerdy:

Click Image to see Article

Worst Church Choir Ever:



G.I. Joe PSA Overdub:



Best Tip-Off Play Ever:



First Released Full Scene from "The Avengers:"

No comments:

Post a Comment