Sunday, April 1, 2012

Guest Post by Knox McCoy: 'Why I believe in Aliens'


I'm not gonna take a long time to explain who Knox McCoy is. If you have an internet-capable computer or mobile device, you probably see his name multiple times a day.

Knox runs and writes for knoxmccoy.com, themybadproject.com and tvasylum.com. That's what you do know.

Here are some things you may not know:
  • Knox really enjoys a good danish. Doesn't matter what time it is. Especially cheese. 
  • Knox once beat a man within an inch of his life using a strawberry fruit roll-up.
  • Before he pursued a career as a writer, Knox was an award-winning ballroom dancer.
  • Knox is fatally allergic to Axe body spray.

Here is Knox's guest post on extraterrestrial beings. I hope you enjoy it. Knox told me himself that he worked extra hard on this one!



I've always questioned the existence of life on other planets. Are we alone in this big, bad universe, or are there other, highly advanced races speeding around the galaxy on their super sweet space stations?

The answer I usually have come up with is a resounding "no." It just seems too weird. Plus, it's so frowned upon in the Christian community to even toy around with the idea of aliens. It's sacrilegious, right?

But, I've come around. I've changed my tune. I think there are, in fact, aliens in our universe. I think they may even be here on Earth and we don't even know it. Crazy? Maybe. But here are my reasons for believing in life on other planets:


  • The Kardashians: First off, how are they famous and why? No one can tell me exactly what it is these people do that has made it so they never stop appearing on TV, commercials and magazine ads. I've watched a collective two minutes of them on TV, and it made me weep (and not for joy). Plus, have you seen the step-dad, Bruce Jenner? If he's not an alien, I've never seen one. Bottom line: There's no way these people rose to stardom without some kind of out-of-this-world galactic powers.

  • Planking: Thank God people stopped doing this, but seriously -- What could have possessed that many people to lay down in dangerous predicaments while friends snap off pics for Facebook? There's only one answer and it's "Alien Mind Control." We couldn't be that stupid as a species...could we?

  • Mitt Romney: A lot of people have argued that Romney is a robot. I get where you could formulate that theory, but you're off by a smidge. Everyone knows that robots and aliens have been knows to co-exist and run in the same circles. Aliens love robots. They use them for everything. So I'm gonna blow the roof off this one and break it down for you. Romney IS a robot. But, he's a robot created by aliens to take over America and then? THE WORLD!

  • Boston Celtics Fans: This is gonna shock a lot of you. Those of you who know me know that I've always bled Celtic green. It wasn't until this past week that I finally was able to break free of those chains of tyranny. It's taken me my whole life to figure it out, but I've finally come to the conclusion that the Lakers are the best franchise in all of professional sports. Look at the great legends who have come through their hallowed hallways: Magic Johnson, Wilt Chamberlain, Jerry West -- Can we stop for a moment and all acknowledge that they modeled the NBA logo after this man?! -- Kareem Abdul-Jabaar, George Mikan...the list just keeps going. Why haven't I been a Laker fan before now? It's simple. "Alien Mind Control." Go Lakers!


Do you believe in Aliens?

No comments:

Post a Comment