Tuesday, March 13, 2012

March Madness Contest Update, Etc.


Just a quick word to those still thinking about entering the March Madness Bracket contest. I know that some of you felt it was a pain to have to print out the bracket and take a picture of that. No problem. Keep it simple. I just need to know who your picks are.

There are multiple sites you can go to in order to electronically fill out a bracket. Feel free to visit any of those, and when you're done, you can either take a picture of the computer screen and send me that, or you can do a "print screen" and send me that jpeg file (just make sure the picks are legible).

There's still time. I just need them in by 6:40pm ET tonight. Right now, I only have a couple entries. I'd love for more of you to get involved.

Don't be party poopers. Submit a bracket today!

Speaking of March Madness, my friend Clay Morgan is having a competition of his own over at Educlaytion.com. I'm involved and would love your support.

Here's the deal. Clay has set up a March Madness bracket involving movie protagonists. Each of the contestants picked a particular movie hero and listed the reason why that character should win. I picked John McClane from Die Hard. It was kind of a no-brainer.

So, to help me and John McClane get the victory, click HERE, scroll down to the voting portion and click on McClane's name. Just that easy.

Thanks guys!

**Note: If you want to participate in the IsleofMan Bracket Competition but are having issues, please e-mail me at kevinrhaggerty AT yahoo DOT com. I'll help you get it worked out. I just want you to be involved!**

No comments:

Post a Comment