Tuesday, March 13, 2012

TheIsleofMan.Net Interview: You, the reader


One of my favorite things that I've been blessed to be able to do with this blog is to interview some very cool people. If you've been around for a while, you know exactly what I'm talking about.

If you're new here, you can check out my interview archive HERE.

Today, I'm flipping the script a bit. I want to interview YOU! I am fortunate enough to have some really awesome readers and commenters here on this site, and I'd like to get to know all of you a little better.

So, here are my questions:


1) What are your favorite websites, the ones you check on a regular and weekly basis?

2) What is your favorite professional sports team and why?

3) When homeless people ask you for money, how do you usually respond?

4) What are the top 3 moments in your entire life, thus far?

5) At your funeral, what do you hope people will say about you?

That's it. Feel free to be as brief or detailed as you want to be with your answers posted in the comment section.

I look forward to reading your answers. Thanks for letting me interview you. :)



To break the ice, I'll go first.

No comments:

Post a Comment