Saturday, December 17, 2011

If you can't laugh at yourself...someone will


Ever heard of "Laughter Yoga?"

I hadn't either, until today. Apparently, you just laugh. You laugh hard. You laugh a lot. It's supposed to be therapeutic.

It makes sense, in theory, but like any good idea, if placed in the wrong hands, it can be a disaster. After the jump, check out a video of one of the leading "Laughter Yoga" practitioners showing viewers how they can take part in the newest sensation that's sweeping the nation.

(TO SEE THE VIDEO, CLICK "READ MORE.")


Here it is. I'd ask if you're ready, but trust me...you aren't.

Just hit play.





Ok. Quick. Don't over-analyze. After watching this video, what are the first thoughts that pop into your head?

Leave a comment!

2 comments:

  1. Or...is he just enough? :)

    I want him to have his own show on a television channel that I subscribe to. This -- I would watch, or at least DVR.

    ReplyDelete