Saturday, December 22, 2012

The Weekly Wrap-Up: What You Did or Didn't Miss

Photo by Creative Commons user ulisses barbosa

^That's a rapper.

This is a wrapper.

Get it?

Nevermind.

This past week, there were some pretty halfway decent posts published, as well as some great conversation in the comment sections. But, one thing was missing.

You.

So, I did the dirty work and linked up the posts for you, so you can go through, read them all, then leave comments of your own.

Of course, you'll also share them on Facebook and Twitter with friends who may enjoy them as well, right?

Right.

Here goes somethin'.

On Monday, we talked about the Sandy Hook tragedy, and put politics aside to appreciate the gravity of the moment.

On Tuesday, I shared with you a letter that I wrote to my four-month old son, Aidan Robert.

On Wednesday, I talked about a letter that I wrote to myself -- a year ago. 

On Thursday, I peeled back the curtain and revealed to you the Top 5 Things Freelancers Want You to Know.

On Friday, we tore through another awesome edition of the 'Friday Funhouse,' complete the standard crazy animal pics and a funny viral video.


Get busy! You've got some reading to do!

No comments:

Post a Comment