Monday, December 24, 2012

Merry Christmas!

Photo taken from Church 'Ugly Sweater Party,' which, somehow, was not won by either of us.

Merry Christmas!

It's hard to believe it's already here, once again. I love this time of year, but I always loathe how fast it goes.

At any rate, I just wanted to wish you all a Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays! It's been a great year on TheIsleOfMan.Net, and I've really enjoyed getting know you all.

I look forward to continuing to get to know you, as well as to meet many new readers as well.

I hope that I can confidently feel that my Christmas gift to you has been to bless you with posts and interactions that you enjoyed and help you grow as a person.

If that's true, I ask that you respond in kind (it being the season, and all) by simply sharing with your friends, family and internet acquaintances.

If you read a post on this site and you enjoy it, please share it on Facebook and Twitter. Tell your IRL friends about the website, if you think it'd be something they'd enjoy.

The tribe is developing, and it's awesome, but there's so much room on the bandwagon.

Anyway.

Merry Christmas!

P.S. I'll have a new post on Wednesday (the day after Christmas), so when you get over your Turkey hangover, make sure to check back in!

No comments:

Post a Comment