Friday, August 3, 2012

Friday Funhouse: August 3, 2012



Before we get into the funny and fantastic from the previous week, here's a rundown of what went down in the past few days on TheIsleOfMan.net:

- On Monday, I made you aware of the Blogging All-Star Challenge and encouraged you to vote for 'Team Ricky.'

- On Tuesday, I kept the 'Team Ricky' momentum going and showed you an awesome video made by Tor Constantino.

- On Wednesday, I gave you our 38 weeks pregnancy update and promoted my latest 'Breaking Bad' recap.

- On Thursday, I took the day off and spent time with my wife. I blogged nothing, so there's no link, but you can click on these words if you want to. Use your imagination.

I'm still accepting guest posts for the time that I'll be out of commission while we deliver our first child and figure out how to keep him alive. Just email me. I'll almost definitely say yes.

Also, the Blogging All-Star Challenge is still in full swing. You need to go vote for 'Team Ricky.' You need to tell your friends to do the same. How bad will you feel if we lose by one vote? Think about it. Let it keep you up at night. It's that serious.

Anyway, here's what you came for -- the funny stuff:


















No comments:

Post a Comment