Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Cleverbot and Where Babies Come From

If you're seeing this post, I'm either at the hospital with Kim or recovering from the birth process of our son Aidan Robert Haggerty.

Today's guest post is brought to you by Leanne Shirtliffe of IronicMom.com. Check out her blog HERE. Follow her on Twitter HERE.

Enjoy!


------------------




When Rob Shepherd gave birth just over a year ago, I sent him advice from my own twins. For the recent birth of Aidan, however, I decided to be more helpful; I had a conversation with Cleverbot.

As you can tell, Cleverbot appears to be more clever than my twins as well as me. From reading my questions and comments below, you can see I'm a bit confused about whether or not Kevin and Kim are still pregnant or have a newborn.

When you have children, "confused" becomes your normal state of being. Welcome to the fray, you two. And welcome, Aidan! Forgive me for misspelling your name below and for calling you Adrian. Just remember I'm Canadian; we sometimes have vowel troubles, which is slightly better than bowel troubles.











No comments:

Post a Comment