Friday, April 27, 2012

Friday Funhouse: April 27, 2012



Before you check out the best of the interwebs from this past week, I wanna throw out a quick plug on behalf of my friends at OurShirtsDontSuck.com and MendMark. Both are phenomenal companies doing great work in the clothing industry, while also waving the flag for the name of Christ. If you get a second, please check out both of their websites and follow them on Twitter.

Also, I'm giving away two invites to Gentlemint.com. I will randomly be selecting two members from my e-mail list. If you're already subscribed, you'll automatically be entered. If not, go ahead and subscribe HERE.

Without further ado, here's the latest and greatest:



Avengers Trailer (On a low budget):




Alfie and Abner (from '30 rock Live'):






The 20 Awesomest Action Sequence Photographs:




Outdoor Pool Table Features Built-In Lighting:



An Inappropriate Response to Drowning:



My Foods Poops on Your Food:



How to Deal with Bullies:



How to Make McDonald's Fries at Home:



Twilight is the Worst:



Doing the right thing...sort of:




Baby can't stop laughing at the vacuum:



Dog Lawyer Meme:



Is that a...yep...it's a bear!




How to break down a door:



Pentatonix does A capella cover of Gotye's
"Somebody that I used to know:"




The Skipper:




Obama sings: "I'm Sexy and I Know It:"



No comments:

Post a Comment