Friday, March 9, 2012

Friday Funhouse: March 9, 2012


How's it hanging?

Don't answer that. It was a stupid and unprofessional way to ask how your week has been. Disregard it entirely.

Finding the bets of "teh internets" can be exhausting. You've got way too much going on for all those shenanigans.

So I did it for you. But before we get to the animated gif goodness and other pics that will make you literally slap your knee, I have a question for you.

Did you know that you can find "TheIsleOfMan" on Facebook? After much cajoling, I gave up and created a "Fan Page." I felt conflicted about it, but you asked for it and I caved. So, please, don't let the page just sit there with its proverbial butt flapping in the wind. Go HERE and "Like" the page. Also, if you can share it from your own profile, that would help a lot. Thanks!

Anyway, here are the items that entertained, educated or just flat out made me laugh this week.

Enjoy:

Wanna see a magic trick?




Rhino ain't got no time for the jibber-jabber:



This cat's got style:


Dogs vs. Babies = Dogs, FTW:


Nothing to see here, folks:


My dream bed:



How I plan on transporting my son when he's born:


15 Creative Beds:

Click on picture to see Gallery

I would buy a freezer full of this ice cream if it existed:

Funniest wall outlets I've ever seen:


I know this is Photoshopped, but I wish it were real:


A literal "thumb drive." Fantastic:


12-minute, "Behind the Scenes" footage of the making of "The Hobbit:"




Have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment