Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Why I Love Bigfoot


I've always been fascinated by the unknown. I don't believe in Aliens from outer space. I think there's a logical explanation for UFO sightings.

But there's one thing that will get my attention and keep me tuning in, every time:

Bigfoot.

I don't know what it is about the idea of a "Sasquatch" or the research of such a species, but it intrigues me. I'm not saying I'm 100 percent sold on the idea they exist. But I just can't shake the idea that it's possible.

I mean, seriously, how often do we find some crazy sub-species of fish that every scientist thought was extinct? It happens.

I'm probably just being a naive idealist, but I indulge in the pursuit, regardless.

I recently became aware of a new-ish show on Animal Planet called "Finding Bigfoot." A new season just kicked off this past Sunday. If you're curious, the show comes on Animal Planet, every Sunday night at 10 p.m. ET. 

Here's a clip of the show:


Maybe sasquatches aren't real. Maybe they'll never find one. That's okay. It's just for fun, and I'll probably keep watching anyway.


Think I'm crazy? 

9 comments:

  1. I am open to all possibilities!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think there are all kinds of yet-to-be-discovered creatures out there. Still waiting on an honest politician, but I must believe! I must!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Have you checked out Ron Paul at all? I don't really push politics on the blog, but Paul seems pretty honest to me.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You know it. Ever since Andre the Giant played Bigfoot on the Six Million Dollar Man I've known it must be true.
    I was a very impressionable child.

    ReplyDelete
  5. But now I'm thinking about Bigfoot and Chewbacca.  Same guy?  I've seen much clearer footage of Chewy than I have Bigfoot.
    http://amuseorbemused.com/2012/01/white-house-halloween/

    ReplyDelete