Monday, December 12, 2011

Three things that I love - Volume Two



We're still getting to know each other.

Blogs can be narcissistic. That said, it's not how I want it.

The eventual goal is to get you, the reader, involved in an exchange of banter and personal information. With that goal in mind, it's time for another rousing rendition of "Three Things that I Love."

Here goes nothing!


1) DOMINO'S PIZZA NEW CHEESE-STUFFED BREADSTICKS




Are you kidding me? This "stuff" is like pulling a piece off an edible cloud in Heaven and having the privilege...nay...the BLESSING to be able to eat it. Dip it in some marinara sauce and it's all over!

It isn't natural to get this excited about food.

I'll never be skinny.


2) THE UFC


Over the weekend, Jon "Bones" Jones (an outspoken Christian, by the way) proved why he's quickly becoming considered the baddest mixed martial arts (MMA) fighter on the planet when he dismantled his challenger, Lyoto Machida, at UFC 140 in Toronto, Canada.

The whole card was exciting and reminded me why I started watching the sport in the first place. It's not for everyone. I get that.

It is for me.


3) KNOXMCCOY.COM


If you're unaware of Knox's blog, you need to go HERE immediately and check it out.

His sense of humor is right up my alley. He's cynical, sarcastic and straight ruthless with saying how he feels. That's my kind of homeboy.

He recently wrote an article called "A Christian Apology." It was swell. You should read it by clicking HERE.


It's your turn. What are three things that you love? It can be serious, funny, deeply profound; anything you want to share.

Go for it!! 


13 comments:

  1. KEVIN!

    Thanks for the love, man. Much appreciated!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely bro. Love your stuff. Not that you need my help (by any means), but hopefully you get a few more views off this post. 

    I'm aiming for Awesometown. Bags are packed. Car's gassed up. I'm comin' buddy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Knox is top shelf.
    1. Lakers.
    2. Chipotle.
    3. Movies that aren't crap.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You KNOW I'm with you on #1. 

    Can I be real with you? I've never had Chipotle. Crazy. I know. Just has never happened. One day, you and me need to grab some. We can talk blogs and Lakers. 

    It gets harder and harder to find movies that are not, in fact, crap. A movie now exists that features Adam Sandler playing himself and his twin sister. Apparently, people paid money and went to see it. It blows my brain apart. I tell you what though, the new Muppets movie makes up for Sandler and a whole pantload of other not-so-awesome movies that were released this past year. It ruled. 

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ok,
    1) Chocolate
    2) Coffee
    3) Music

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very nice. I don't like coffee myself but my wife adores it. It's not going to be a fun pregnancy. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. oops wrong blog entry, meant to put that on your charlie brown post!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Chocolate coffee? That's a real thing? :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. 1) NBA Free Agency
    2) Underdogs
    3) My niece Brezlin (1 year-old today)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Matt - I'm with you on all three, except for me, it's nephews instead of neices (don't have any nieces just yet). My nephews rule though!

    Good to see you posting over here bro. Hope things are good in your life. 

    ReplyDelete
  11. I'm trying to catch up on your blogs.  Very entertaining.  Keep u the good work.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thanks brother. I appreciate it. I do what I can. :)

    ReplyDelete