Monday, December 26, 2011

Three Funny Videos

This time of the year can be stressful. It's not supposed to be, but the holiday season brings a certain amount of frustration that can make it difficult to step away from it all and breathe. "The Isle of Man" is here to help. Here are three videos that make me laugh. Enjoy.






1 - Whoopi Goldberg "passes gas" on LIVE TV!




2 - Jimmy Kimmel encourages parents to give gag gifts to their kids...and videotape it!




3 - Oldie but a Goodie: "I Don't Like You Mommy"







Which one was your favorite? Have some links of your own? Feel free to share!

2 comments:

  1. Hello! My
    first visit, will visit you again. Seriously, I thoroughly enjoyed your posts.
    Congrats for your work.  If you wish to
    follow back that would be great I'm at  http://nelsonsouzza.blogspot.com


    Thanks
    for sharing!       


    Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Nelson. Thanks for stopping by. I'll check out your blog for sure. Happy New Year to you as well!

    ReplyDelete