Wednesday, November 30, 2011

When Harry Left Hogwarts


When I first started dating my wife, one of her guilty pleasures that I found out about was her love of all things Harry Potter. Correction. There was nothing "guilty" about it. She was unabashedly a gigantic fan. 

Initially, I teased her about it. They were silly kids movies, as far as I was concerned. I loved her despite the infatuation, but I wasn't interested in coming along for the ride.

Three years later, I'm hooked and have seen all eight of the movies. What can I say? It grew on me.

Recently, a documentary was filmed regarding the three child stars of the Harry Potter movie franchise. The angle had to do with the aftermath of the series. Have they been pigeon-holed? What will their careers be like post-Harry Potter? Etc., etc.

After the jump, you can watch the entire documentary (in two parts). I think you'll find it interesting, even if you're not a Harry Potter fan.

Part I


Part II



What do you think? Don't be shy. Leave a comment.

No comments:

Post a Comment