Monday, November 28, 2011

The Scary Maze Game

Have you ever played "The Scary Maze Game" or possibly tricked someone else into doing it?

SPOILER ALERT

It's a flash generated game that requires the participant to try and move a dot through a difficult maze. If you touch the walls of the maze with the dot, you have to start over.

It's stressful and if you really get into, you are totally unguarded to the possibility of what ends up happening.

In the event that you do finally beat the "game," a super scary image pops up, accompanied by equally freaky sounds.

People freak out. They cry. Some end up laughing. Some just keep crying. I'm not going to show you the actual scary image, so relax.

Here's a highlight reel of some folks reacting to the payoff of the "scary maze game:"














Mondays are rough. You deserved to laugh at other peoples' expense.

Before you get back to work, hit the comment section and tell us what was the best  prank you've ever pulled.

3 comments:

  1. I have never seen that. Funny stuff.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, quality. I tried to pull the prank on my wife once but she could tell something was up and muted the sound. Totally took away the impact. I received a punch to the ribs, regardless.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am one of those really "weird" people who DO NOT enjoy "practical jokes". I don't enjoy watching them pulled on other people, I don't like them being pulled on me, and so, therefore, I do not pull them on others. I guess on the inside of this very hard exterior is an old softie. I hated seeing that little girl cry in your first video. If I had been there I would have hit someone really hard! :)

    I realize that it is all in fun, but I don't like seeing laughter at someone else's expense. I guess if all parties involved are jokesters, then it is okay :)

    So....word to the wise (or wise cracker), do not attempt to pull a joke on me...please! I will have to hurt you.

    ReplyDelete