Wednesday, January 9, 2013

What I wouldn't give to have more TIME!



More than money, and even more than material possession, TIME may be the most precious commodity in all of the world.

And there's never enough of it.

I work from home, so I'm constantly confronted by my need to find balance, and by how poor a job I do of that.

I have websites I need to work on.

I have a wife and son I desperately want to spend time with.

I have church responsibilities, namely those attached to being in the praise band.

I'm learning how to play drums. I wish I could practice more often.

Our Christmas decorations are still up. I should probably take those down.

I have phone calls, emails, Facebook messages and Tweets to respond to.

The towel rack in the bathroom is hanging halfway off the wall, because I originally installed it without a drywall anchor on one of the screws, thus, ripping a small hole in the wall. It's a quick fix, and I need to get on that. But I haven't for two weeks. I will, soon.

I need to get caught up on bills.

I should spend more time reading my Bible.

I haven't worked out in months. I need to do that. Badly.

If only I had more time.

What things have you been putting off?

No comments:

Post a Comment