Thursday, June 7, 2012

Three Things That Embarrass Me


I gotta be honest with you guys. I do some really dumb stuff. I try to be cool, but sometimes, I fail miserably.

Today, I'm sharing three things that embarrass me right into the "facepalm" position. Hopefully, it will be good for group healing. If nothing else, you can make fun of me and the world will be better for it.

So here goes nothin':

1) I recently started watching The Bachelorette. I didn't want to. I've avoided those shows for years. But after seeing Knox McCoy's tweets and recaps, I got lured in. I watched the first two episodes on Hulu, then watched the last two episodes, Live, on TV. I'm sucked in. I just can't help it. When you put that amount of dumb and douchey people together, I'm held hostage with no other choice but to watch. Seriously, you guys.

2) I bite my nails. It's terrible. I bite them until they're down to cuticles, and then I bite some more. They bleed occasionally, and the whole process annoys the heck out of my wife. I just do it all the time and don't even think about it. I know it's awful. It is what it is.

3) I've gotten massively out of shape over the past year. Within the past twelve months, I've gained about 20 pounds, and am athletically incapable of just about everything. Today, I got back on a workout routine and it KICKED...MY...BUTT. I didn't even do that much, but compared to the "nothing" I'd been doing, it was a big upgrade. I'm committing to this. It's got to become part of my life again.


What are three things that embarrass you right now?

No comments:

Post a Comment