Friday, May 18, 2012

Friday Funhouse: May 18, 2012



I've been doing the "Friday Funhouse" for a few months now. Every now and then, I get positive feedback, but most of the time, you guys observe quietly.

I need your help. While I do post stuff that I enjoy, it's important to me that I'm hitting my target and that you, the readers, are enjoying what I do.

So, please, take a minute and leave a comment. Let me know what' on your mind. Are you enjoying the "Friday Funhouse?" What do you like about it? What could be better?

Thanks and enjoy this week's edition of the Funhouse!





It's Oh So Literal:



This Guy Is a Genius:




Even Worse Than a Backseat Driver:



My Next DIY Project:



I Feel Like Saying This, Almost Daily:



The Petebox:



100 Funny Falls:




Who Was the Villain Shown After 'The Avengers" Credits?



Bon Iver: "I Can't Make You Love Me:"



Is Your Bad Boss Killing You:





Hearing Things:



Awesomest 3-year old of all time:



A 3-year old that give him a run for his money:



This is how you poop:



Skrillex, Reviewed by cute kids:






No comments:

Post a Comment