Thursday, March 1, 2012

Guest Post for TamaraOutloud.com: 'An Idiot's Guide to Driving'


Today, my friend Tamara Lunardo is running a guest post I wrote for her called: "An Idiot's Guide to Driving." The post is a segment of a book project that I'm working on, hopefully to be released by the end of March.

Here is an excerpt of today's post:
"Idiots.
They’re everywhere. But the place where they stand out the most is the road. Specifically, behind the wheel.
There’s really no hiding when you’re steering a two-ton weapon of death. If you’re an idiot, people are going to know.
They’ve got guides for everything these days. 'Doing your taxes for dummies.' 'How to make a bicycle using origami…and a Bic lighter.'
I thought I’d get into the act and write my own. I’m passing it on to you, free of charge.
You’re welcome.
Here it is, without further ado: 'An Idiot’s Guide to Driving.'”