Saturday, February 4, 2012

The Week in Review: Jan. 30, 2012


Happy Super Bowl weekend!

Am I the only one here who thinks we should get the Monday after the Super Bowl off from work? This is a legit concern of mine, politicians. Want my vote in the presidential election? Don't come at me with all that "flat tax" and "stem cell research" jibber-jabber. Just give me "Super Bowl Monday" to recover from the awful, awful food that I stuffed into my stomach the prior night.

Anyway, that wasn't what I wanted to talk about. What did I want to talk about?

Oh yeah. The week in review.

Here it is:






Watch a funny video after the jump:


Milk Man: World's Worst Superhero





Who are you cheering for this weekend? Patriots or Giants?

8 comments:

  1. Neither.  Yeah, I know, but I won't even turn the game on.  Couldn't give one rip about football.  :)  now talk to me about the Tour de France or even baseball and I could give you an answer.  :)  I plan to either read, work out on my Bowflex or do a jigsaw puzzle.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's okay Bill. Though I feel this is a bit unAmerican of you, I can look past it because, let's face it, otherwise, you're a pretty cool guy. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. We were going to have folks over for the Superbowl, but my wife's 98 year-old grandma fell and broke her hip. She had surgery this morning, and came through with flying colors. That said, we're exhausted, and will likely be back at the hospital during game time tomorrow to offer our support.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sorry to hear that Chad. I offer my thoughts and prayers (not that you can do much with my thoughts). Hope she's able to recover. I cannot imagine being 98. That is crazy.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sort of like who I will vote for, I will hold my nose and pull for the Patriots.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Bill, I will watch, but look forward To the Tour. We will definitely have something to talk about in July.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks, man! Appreciate it much. (I told some of her story on my blog last year; think it was 'A Stronger Woman Who Can Find?')

    ReplyDelete