Monday, December 19, 2011

Sketchy Santas


As of today, Christmas is a mere six days away.

The advent calendars are getting full. The time to purchase gifts for friends and family is quickly eroding.

I thought it would be nice to post a warm and fuzzy article on Christmas and the importance of family this time of year.

But I figured everyone was doing that, so I went another route (I'm such a rebel).

I was recently made aware of a site called "Sketchy Santas." It's a webpage that features pictures and videos of Santa looking funny or creepy, as well as other Christmas-related goodies.

It's unorthodox and uncomfortable, but a lot of it is seriously hilarious.

**Disclaimer: Visit this website at your own risk. Select portions of it are a bit risque.**

After the jump, check out some of the choicer selections that I've picked out just for you, straight from the fine folks at "Sketchy Santas:"











Enough wasting time on here! Go finish getting the rest of your presents!!




Got any links to humorous Christmas pics or vids? Post a comment and share with the group!

4 comments:

  1. The Christmas section on Awkward Family Photos is always good for a laugh this time of year! http://awkwardfamilyphotos.com/tag/christmas/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooo...I really like the hanging from the gutter one.  Wish I'd thought of that!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I had to look at it a few times before I even understood it, then I was like.....dag!! ha. The part about the 70-plus year-old lady trying to put the ladder up against the house was terrible...but i lol'ed.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yeah I've seen a few of those. Very funny stuff. Quality link. Quality comment Stephen. ;)

    ReplyDelete