Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Movie Trailer Alerts: Official trailers for 'The Dark Knight Rises' and 'The Hobbit'


Most of you know I'm a big movie buff. Two 2012 movies I'm hugely excited about are "The Dark Knight Rises" (the third movie in Christopher Nolan's take on "Batman") and "The Hobbit" (the prequel to the "Lord of the Rings" movies).

This week, the official "teaser" trailers for both movies were released. I wanted to share the love.

Merry Christmas!

(Click "Read More" to see both trailer vids!)



The Dark Knight Rises:





The Hobbit:







What do you think? Are you as excited as I am about these movies??

6 comments:

  1. All of your excitement for these 2 movies I throw over onto only one of them:  The Hobbit.
    Nasty Batman-zess. 

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your inability to get behind Batman, bums me out, sir. :(

    ReplyDelete
  3. Me too Rob. This trailer has me geeking out!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think all of the comics-loving gene went to you and stayed from me.  I ain't hatin' I'm appreciatin'- just from a distance.
    But I'll totally go see the hobbit.  I love what they've been able to do with Tolkien's books thus far, and I'm a huge Martin Freeman (who's playing Bilbo) fan.

    ReplyDelete
  5. No worries. Have you ever seen any of Nolan's Batman films though?

    Hobbit looks like it's going to be amazing. Can't wait!

    ReplyDelete