Friday, July 13, 2012

Friday Funhouse: July 13, 2012




Here's what you missed this week at TheIsleOfMan.Net, if you were too busy to check in every day.




Which bring us to today, where we examine the boldest and brightest that the internet had to offer in the way of incredible pictures and videos.

Before we get to that, I wanted to shamelessly toot my own horn for a second. (I'll be quick, I promise.)

As most of you are aware, I recently went into business for myself, doing primarily graphic design. The business is called kr graphix, and the official homepage can be found at www.krgraphix.com. The Facebook fan page is located at: www.facebook.com/krgraphix. If you could refer the website to friends and family, and "LIKE" the fan page on Facebook, it would mean a great deal to me. If you or anyone you know is in need of a website or any other kind of graphics work, please hit me up!

Enough banter. Onto the Funhouse!







10 weird and unbelievable DIY BBQs



















No comments:

Post a Comment