Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Ask Me Anything

Photo by Flick user Alexander Rachmann

This blog is about being vulnerable, and I think I do a decent job with that.

With that end in mind, I'm opening up the floor to you, the readers. Asking the questions is usually my job. Whether it's my interviews with other bloggers or just the end of each blog post, it's generally been my role to pose the inquisitions.

But now it's your turn.

I'm going to leave this post up today and tomorrow. I'm asking and allowing you to ask me anything you want. It can be about my personal life, being an expectant father, my new diet, or anything else that's on your mind.

I reserve the right to decline answering some things, but I will probably not put that into action.

On Monday of next week (7/16/12), I'll post Part 2 of this entry with answers to all your questions.

I look forward to the interaction, and I hope you guys will feel free to get involved!

So go ahead...ask me anything!

No comments:

Post a Comment