Friday, July 27, 2012

Friday Funhouse: July 27, 2012


Here's what went down this past week on TheIsleOfMan.Net:





Also, one more thing.

I've mentioned it a couple times, but I want to remind you guys that my e-book, An Idiot's Guide to the Galaxy:



...will only be available for FREE for three more days. As of Sunday at midnight, this will no longer be the case.

Here's why:

I'm revamping the book in a big way. In addition to polishing up the original entries, I'm going to be adding entries from some of your other favorite bloggers.

After the additional and incredible content is added, I'm going to be submitting AIGTTG to Amazon as a Kindle book. It will resale for a mere $2.99.

I'm excited about it. You should be too. I'll keep you posted.

In the meantime, be sure to download the FREE version of the book, HERE, before it's no longer available.

Now, on to the goodies:















When you see it...




No comments:

Post a Comment