Thursday, July 26, 2012

Movies to Bring to a Birthing


That's not baby. It's somebody else's. Cute kid, though.

My own baby has not left the comfort of his mother's womb and entered into the world. He's still stubbornly hanging on, enjoying his last few days (possibly weeks) inside the safety of amniotic fluid.

In the meantime, we're still making as many plans and preparations as possible, so that we'll be ready when the time actually comes.

I've asked everyone I know for tips on what to do, what to bring, etc., etc. Surprisingly, one of the most popular answers has been: "Make sure you bring movies. It takes a long time. You'll want something to do."

That still sounds weird to me, but I'm a rookie. You guys are the experts, so I'll go along with it.

With that said, I need to figure out which movies we should bring. We'll most likely bring our Kindle Fire and will just use Netflix or Hulu to stream movies.

I'm thinking the prerequisites are: 

- Funny and/or lighthearted. We wanna keep things light in the delivery room.
- All age appropriate. I dunno who's gonna be coming in and out of that room, so it needs to be clean.

Based on all that, any suggestions? 

No comments:

Post a Comment