Friday, July 20, 2012

Friday Funhouse: July 20, 2012


Let's cut to the chase:






Later today, I'll be seeing The Dark Knight Rises. Have you seen it yet? Feel free to leave a spoiler review in the comment section below!


When you see it...









H/T Chad Jones



This needs to be in my basement!









FYI - Some very cool changes/upgrades are in the process of being made to my e-book, an Idiot's Guide to the Galaxy. When the changes are all made, the plan is to upload and sell it as a Kindle book on Amazon.com. At that point, the book will no longer be free.

The good news is two-fold:

1) The new version of AIGTTG is going to rule, and will be well worth the $2.99 that it will sell for.

And

2) Right now, it's still for free. All you have to do is subscribe to my e-mail list HERE. You'll get my book, for free, in PDF format, and I won't spam you. You will only get occasional updates about what is going on here, once or twice a month. It's just a useful way for me to keep everyone in the loop and grow this already awesome community.

So sign up today!








No comments:

Post a Comment